Medical Supplies and Services (MSS) is committed to provide the products and services related to Pharmaceuticals, nutritional and medical products.
Our policy is to maintain the effective Management Systems and Quality Assurance in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and the Regulation of the Ministry of Health on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Storing Practice (GSP) and to comply with the requirements of International companies. The objectives of MSS are summarized as below:
• To achieve Customer Satisfaction in terms of:
1. Product Quality.
2. Timing of the orders.
3. Efficient execution of our orders concerning: the conditions of the delivery speed of the execution of the contract.
• To improve the level of service and information provided through constant communication with the Suppliers and providing all information required.
MSS can achieve the objectives via:
• Continuous identification of the needs of our Customers in the following areas:
1. The quality of goods and services provided.
2. The terms of the orders (the size of one-time delivery, frequency of deliveries, stock, complain management).
• Taking actions to supervise overall storing, delivery and service in order to comply and maintain the GSP and GDP standards throughout the whole supply chain in execution of the order.
• Work orientation of all the organizational units of the Company to effectively identify and meet the Customer’s needs, Workers Health and Safety improvements through continuous training of our employees;
• Fulfilling the legal requirements, regulations and standards throughout the company’s operations.
• Continuous identification and assessment of risk in the workplace and to take all the preventive and improvement measures in order to enhance working conditions and increase the satisfaction of employees.